The SUITMATE® Swimsuit Water Extractor solves wet swimsuit problems in seconds! The SUITMATE® Swimsuit Water Extractor high-speed spin process uses no heat to keep fabrics safe. The SUITMATE Unit is easy to install, simple to operate.
SUITMATE® Swimsuit Water Extractor Features
- 304-series, medical-grade stainless steel designed to withstand high-moisture environments better than other material alternatives
- Manual self-start and stop via hand pressure on the lid
- Built-in ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) or residual current device (RCD)
- Operates safely without heat
- UL, CUL, CE and SASO safety certifications
- Easy to follow instructions.
- Apply hand pressure on lid to start
- Removes approximately 95% of a suit’s water in 10 seconds
- Uses no heat
- One suit per operation
SUITMATE® Swimsuit Water Extractor Safety
- Manufactured in the USA
- Removes 95% of water from a wet suit in just
- Reduces slip hazards
- An amenity that sets you apart from other facilities
- Easy installationManual self-start and self-stop
- No exposed moving parts
- Built-in ground fault circuit interrupter (R.C.D.)
SUITMATE® Swimsuit Water Extractor Specifications
- Size: 15 x 15 x 23″
- Weight: 58 lbs. (Approximately)
- Construction: Rust-resistant stainless steel and durable plastic
- 230 V(AC) – 50 Cycle
- Other electrical configurations available
- CE Approved & SASO Certified
Product Enquiry Form
Do you have any questions? Contact our friendly customer service team, and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible…
"Essential Kneads has provided us with professional and reliable services, connected to our needs throughout the process."
"Ray is a very attentive, detail‐oriented and professional individual! He made the OSE procurement process much easier despite challenges along the way. Thank you for your good work with the client!"
"This is the second pre‐opening property that I have had the privilege of working with Ray. He is an absolute gem to work with!"
"Ray Ang has been a great support to the opening of our Away Spa. He is instrumental and supportive in ensuring the spa and services are ready before opening. I will definitely recommend Ray for many other new projects and ventures as his promptness and urgency in matters have been a great help to us and the team. Well Done Ray Ang!"
"I worked with Ray Ang and would be pleased to do it again. He is an amazing professional for your equipment sourcing and purchasing. Ray was available for each and every detailed question. And there were plenty. He responds timely and efficiently. Ray was able to navigate through an extensive labyrinth of customs challenges. As well as my Owners requirements. Outstanding service."
"Ray supplied the Spa equipment for Damai (Grand Hyatt Spa in Singapore). He is pleasant to work with, reliable and trustworthy. I would highly recommend him to anyone in the industry."
"Ray's service is impeccable. He always endeavors to provide the best pricing (and in most cases always does) and has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend him for any Spa related equipment he is able to source."
"To have a kind and great helpful supplier like Ray was so nice, as he replies you on time, provide very friendly and professional suggestion/answers to make work more smooth and easy to go on."
"I have known Ray for nearly 8 - 10 years. Met him online and did business with him 8 - 10 years earlier. The experience which I had earlier made me to go back to him after such a long time to do business with him again. That it self is a indication that how good he is!! His services have been excellent, honest and transparent. Would love to do business with him again. "