Proper location to install SUITMATE Swimsuit Water Extractor
Following is a list of factors to consider in determining a location for the SUITMATE® unit.
1) The unit should be located in an area that is near where people remove and rinse out their swimsuits.
2) The unit should NOT be located in a cluttered area or where it is exposed to direct shower water or
water hose down.
3) The unit should be mounted on a wall structure that will support the unit’s approximate 58 pounds (26kg)
hanging weight plus the added weight or pressure of people leaning on the unit. Consult the PROPER
WALL MOUNTING section of these instructions to determine an appropriate location.
4) There should be a means to dispose of the wastewater from the unit. Consult the PROPER DRAINAGE
section of these instructions (page 5) to determine an appropriate location.
5) The unit should be wired to a 230-V(AC) 20-Amp 50-Hz dedicated circuit. Consult the PROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS section of the installation manual to determine proper location.